Page Bar

 photo pagetabshome2_zps09bae161.png  photo pagetabsabout_zpsbd2090ab.png  photo pagetabscontact_zps1d6d1a0b.png  photo pagetabsreviews_zps33cce22d.png

Tuesday 4 February 2014

First Blog Post - Pay Day Treats

Sooooooo... this is my first ever blog post (so go easy on me).  Basically my blog is going to be about beauty, fashion and a little bit of lifestyle and by lifestyle I mean food (major foodie)!!
    BEAUTY my focus on beauty will mainly be skincare reason being I have been through a lot with my skin and tested quite a few different products.  When I say I've been through a lot I basically mean a few stubborn blemishes nothing serious so i really do feel for those who have serious skin problems and hope my blog will help people who have been in a similar or worse situation to myself.  I'll also have a large focus on hair products and some other random beauty products.
         FASHION I'm a major shopaholic/impulse buyer im the person that ends up posting 40 items on eBay a month because I've spent all my wages within a few days (so watch out for my eBay link). I'll be sharing outfit posts, the DO's and DONT's (i.e VPL my major pet hate and i'll never understand it for the month of Sunday!! For those who don't know what VPL means it may well apply to you and help is at hand).
       Finally LIFESTYLE I have the appetite of a large rugby player so you will probably see a good amount of food posts from me!  I like to think of myself as a fine diner (on pay day) but I'm the first to admit my absolute guilty please is a cheap cheeseburger from a burger van disgusting I know (unless your with me on this one).

So onto what my post is actually about sorry for going off on such a tangent... Here is a haul of some of the things I treated myself to in celebration of PAY DAY!


First things first two of my absolute must haves in life... Estee Lauder Day Wear Anti Oxidant Creme 50ml £40  & Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair 30ml £48.  These two products are literally the best thing since ASOS was founded.  I've genuinely never used anything better on my skin I will go into a more detailed post about this with a full review if you buy two products just now as well you get a gift with purchase and if you go to boots you also get £10 worth of points with two purchases.


Secondly Office On top pointed High Heels in Light Pink £65.  I'm not usually a light pink or just in general pink person but I absolutely fell in love with these.  I love pointed heels just now and i think these are an absolute must have staple item.  I love matching them with skinny jeans.
Which brings me onto my Topshop Super High Joni Jeans in White £36.  This is actually the first pair of white jeans ive ever purchased.  I love the Joni Jeans from Topshop simply because they are so comfy and I love everything high waisted so it kind of adds up.



I would like to think im leaving the best til last but then i would be taking credit away from Estee Lauder skincare soooo this is a close second.  ZARA Pastel Faux Leather Jacket.  I absolutely had to have this when I seen it I fell in love with the colour.  This came to £69.99 and its worth every penny.  I have found before with faux leather that its quite thin and has no heat this is the total opposite it feels really heavy and it actually feels similar to real leather.


Sorry if I've gave you a sore head, but I hope you've enjoyed my first post and hopefully this will be the first of many! Let me know what you think of the products/items or if you have any questions at all just holaaaa!!

13 comments :

  1. Great first post. Love the shoes. x

    www.misslinnyo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous coat! I absolutely love the colour, i've just bought myself a powder blue clutch bag tonight (and a mint green one...nevermind the fact two handbags arrived today and that I bought another one last week) i'm so in love with that colour at the moment.

    Great first post!

    Lx
    pandorasbasket.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Your shopping habbits sounds like mine!! mint green sounds beautiful!! xxx

      Delete
  3. Love the coat, such a pretty colour and the shoes are gorgeous! :)

    Love From Twinkle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great first blog post hun. Loving your photography and blog layout. Looking forward to seeing more :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely first post! Love Zara! That coat is such a beautiful colour! Perfect shade for spring! x
    Lipstickloveheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love it!!! Itll be having a few outings! xxx

      Delete
  6. Amazing! Love everything, really want to try some Estee Lauder products xox

    www.stonefoxinc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should honestly!! Ive never looked back! Love Estee Lauder products!

      xxx

      Delete
  7. LOVE the shoes,absolutely stunning.
    Your blog is so lovely too!!
    Alice Xxx
    alicecryans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie!! They're my favourite heels at the mo!

      xxx

      Delete